Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Articles is up to 3500 words (unless otherwise arranged).
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Articles for peer review are in Times New Roman, size 11 font, and one and half spaced and suitable for blind review.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word format. The text is one and a half spaced; uses a Times. 11-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Blind Review: Your peer-review article will be automatically rejected if your submission is not blind review ready. Check the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed. If using Google Docs please file/make a copy and then remove identifiers—name, self-references. Export as either Word or pdf then follow the relevant file type instructions as a double check.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- All references have been thoroughly checked and adhere to the guidelines published in the Publication Guidelines of the latest version of the American Psychological Association.
Where available, DOI numbers for articles must be provided.
Consistent with current APA Guidelines, the journal requires authors to include the DOI of manuscripts they reference where this information is available. One quick resource for doing this is https://doi.org
- Unless the Journal Manager has been notified prior to publication, you agree for the lead author's contact email address being included on the front page of the article. Email [email protected] if this is not acceptable.
- You have declared any potential conflicts of interest – professional or financial – that may arise from publication of the article. If note, please contact the Editor or Journal Manager to advise any potential conflicts.
- You have signed consent to use any photo where people/a person can be identified. This must state permission to publish. These can be attached to your on last section of your submission.
- This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors retain copyright of their publications.
copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
remix, transform, and build upon the material
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use
You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.